Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hogan's Zeroes Continued...

By Jonny Rokket

So as I reported exclusively yesterday, OK so it wasn't an exclusive since the whole world is watching it happen on the web but you read and will continue to read. Right? As I was saying, yesterday I just happened to mention all the craziness going on in Camp Hogan and now it looks like Brooke has decided to do an interview with Access Hollywood in an attempt to do some damage control.

OOOOOPS! Apparently Brooke doesn't know best either.

When asked by Maria Menounos about events as of late Brooke intelligently replied, “I don’t know it’s — it’s been pretty nuts.”

Oh those nutty Hogans!

But while Linda Hogan is busy with important issues such as making sure her soon to be ex hooks her up with a new Vegas condo as well as hanging out with new boy toy/former Brooke classmate "Charlie" that she hopes to hook up with in same Vegas condo, Brooke seems genuinely concerned. She also seems genuinely confused.

On one hand she states about Nick Hogan being jailed:

“I have to admit I did have a little bit of a breakdown one time about that ‘cause my brother and I are inseparable, I’m always used to protecting him, he’s always been my little brother.”

Then when asked about confrontations with other inmates Brooke adds: “Not physically harmed, but kids have confronted him about it, and thank God he knows how to handle it and say, ‘Yo! Back off!’”

The making of a future tag team? Brooke is used to protecting Nick and he can handle hardened criminals? Nick's fellow inmates better make sure not to screw with Brooke on visiting day!

Another row in the Camp Hogan appears to be over a phone conversation the Hulkster had with his son where they referred to crash victim John Graziano:

Hulk - “For some reason man, God laid some heavy s**t on that kid man,”

Nick - “John was a negative person. Will you work on that reality deal?”

Brooke's thoughts? “I don’t really know about that,” Brooke said. “I just know that my family has total love for John.”

Finally, leaving Brooke alone as the only Hogan not caught in any type of scandalous mess Linda Hogan, as reported earlier, now has a new 19-year-old boyfriend who's name is simply "Charlie". I guess after you've been with "the biggest arms in the world" you can only expect to go younger...MUCH younger. I think Linda Hogan has dogs older than "Charlie". But Brooke even chimed in on Linda and "Charlie" by saying:

“I don’t believe what’s going on you know. I don’t condone it and I’m like, ‘Who are you?’”

Like, totally Brooke.

Of course, as is the norm for Hollywood reporting, Brooke is asked if she feels the pressure of trying to work on her singing career and new reality show amidst all of the family drama.

“I don’t feel pressure,” Brooke said. “I do feel like if someone can see me slip up, you know, they would love it because it would complete the family craziness. I’m not naturally the type of person that likes to party and start trouble.”

That last park just makes me eager to sit down in front of the tube this Sunday and watch all the wild going-ons as Brooke and her two buds tackle life in a Miami condo. No partying or trouble making?

Screw that Brooke! we WOULD love for you to complete the "family craziness". C'mon, Team Hogan remember?

Ahhhh, those nutty Hogans. What would we do without 'em?

No comments: